Monday, January 2, 2012

BEST MOTIVATING ART QUESTIONS FOR 2012

  

               Some of the Kelleys

     FIRST, my thanks and gratefulness for the beauty of art, and all artists that create for the benefit of us all, past teachers and those who have advanced or helped, great friends, wonderful students, and warm family. 
     My greatest teachers always helped me kindle my joy fire for what makes me feel alive and living in awe. Too much discipline is rigidity and stifles creation.
     The greatest motivating questions for all artists: WHAT DO YOU REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, LOVE TO PAINT AND HOW WOULD YOU REALLY LOVE FOR YOUR PAINTINGS TO LOOK?
     Play with these questions throughout the year and get a little better every week. All real change occurs in small increments most of the time. Find your joy in life and art and enjoy your advances only by measuring against yourself. Wishing all a joyful New Year.

No comments: